Careers in Architecture with The NRA Collaborative:
We are always on the look out for talented staff.
Looking for a career in architecture? Our office in Brisbane is always looking for exceptional architectural professionals.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, collaborating on some of Australia’s leading architectural projects then please email your CV and portfolio to careers (at)nracolab.com.
ABOUT THE NRA COLLABORATIVE
The NRA Collaborative is an eminent multi-award winning international architectural and interior design practice. We have an extensive and unrivalled portfolio. With experience gained from a wide range of successfully completed projects and are recognised as leaders in delivering creative commercially sound design solutions.
Noel Robinson is a multiple award-winning architect who leads a team of exceptional architects and interior designers in The NRA Collaborative’s head office in Brisbane. We also have offices in Sydney and Hong Kong, and have delivered outstanding projects across Australia, the Middle East, Asia and the Pacific.
We bring a powerful team of architects as the best in the industry who deliver innovative and reliable solutions to our valued clients through all phases of master planning and architectural projects. The NRA Collaborative adds value to each individual project through years of experience and understanding in a variety of disciplines including high rise, mid-rise, hotels, apartments, education, commercial, retail, cultural and luxury homes.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position is suitable for an all-rounder, and includes aspects of marketing, visual and graphic design, event management and website maintenance. You will possess a creative flair for making business development information exciting and engaging and ensure that all materials are cohesive with the brand guidelines.
You will require an enthusiastic, mature and co-operative attitude to help our experienced architects fulfil their potential, manage the company website, develop the corporate branding, win new project work, update social media platforms, whilst being part of a highly personable team that is continually striving towards creative leadership within the industry.
· Design, co-ordination and maintenance of all company promotional and brand material
· Website design and maintenance
· Social media management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram etc.)
· Preparing and monitoring tenders and capability marketing submissions
· Assist in developing marketing and communication plans, briefs and new strategies
· Creation of e-newsletters, brochures, blog writing and presentation slides
· Event management and general public relations duties
· General administration/PA skills may be called upon – eg. Fast typing skills, good people skills, phone manner, filing & archiving etc.
· Tertiary Accreditation in Marketing or related study
· Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in similar marketing role
· Strong Adobe Suite capabilities (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator)
· WordPress, HTML and CSS experience
· Proven SEO experience (preferably)
· Capacity to work under pressure and to multiple concurrent deadlines.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Self-driven and able to use initiative.
· Working rights to reside and work in Australia
You will need to be enthusiastic, motivated and have to be able to work in a fast-paced environment in order to meet client instructions and deadlines. You will be able to adapt to change with a positive attitude and be a forward thinker.
NRA Collaborative is an eminent, award winning, Brisbane based design office.
Job details preview
We have an opportunity for a creative Architect to join our Brisbane studio.
Do you consider yourself to be:
• Creative – inventive
• Design oriented
• Passionate about Architecture
• Prepared to go the extra mile
• Highly skilled problem solver
The successful applicant will also need to demonstrate:
• Advanced proficiency in Revit/AutoCAD
• Preferred skills also in Rhino, Grasshopper, 3D, Studio Max
• A comprehensive knowledge of BIM and Adobe Creative Suites
• Experience in designing, documenting complex building projects and urban places
• A thorough knowledge of the NCC, relevant Australian Standards and a working knowledge of the Qld Planning Legislation
• A sound and demonstrable knowledge of contemporary detailing
• Good people skills & team participation/leadership
• A minimum 3 to 5 years Australian office experience
• Excellent spoken English & communication skills
Salary package and career path will be negotiated commensurate with the level of your experience – Essential
Please submit a detailed CV and portfolio of your work if you fit the above description – Essential